Projects & Publications
Research fellowship under the South African Research Chair in IP, Innovation and Development
- Multi-sided music platforms and the law: Copyright, law and policy in Africa (Routledge: 2020).
Peer-reviewed research and/or policy publications
- Screenplays and feature film production: Copyright protection and enforcement. Business Law Review (Issue 2) 2020 (forthcoming).
- Corporate governance of copyright collecting societies in Nigeria: are (some) interventions under the Copyright Act lawful? Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Journal of Intellectual Property (forthcoming).
- Copyright in “contest-created” works: Ugandan Court of Appeal weighs private interests and public benefit vis-à-vis Uganda’s national anthem Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, jpz133.
- An analysis of the IP-related provisions of the Nigerian Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Act 2019. Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 14(8), p. 613-621.
- Corporate governance of collecting societies in Nigeria: Powers of the sector regulator. South African Intellectual Property Law Journal, 6(1), pp.24-46.
- Nigerian Supreme Court issues guidance on locus standi of collecting societies. Journal of Intellectual Property Law & Practice, 13(12), pp.931-933.